Friday, February 27, 2015

San Francisco Engagement Photography | Chelsea and Lance

My favorite engagement sessions are often the ones that take place at locations that are close to my couples' hearts. It's a way of celebrating their love in a unique and sentimental way! I was thrilled when Chelsea and Lance brought up the idea of wandering around their neighborhood in San Francisco where they had just purchased their first place together. We had such an amazing time and I am beyond excited about how beautiful the photos came out! Lance and Chelsea's good looks and great wardrobe didn't hurt at all! Seriously, how cute are they!?

Thank you Chelsea and Lance! I am beyond excited to capture your wedding day at Nestldown this year!

Also, a big thank shout out to the makeup and hair extraordinaire, Fiona Tsang!

No comments