Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Mountain View Newborn Photography Session | Baby Kennedy

You may remember me mentioning how much I love photographing families as they grow and how special it is to me to be part of life changing events. Well, little baby Kennedy is no exception! I photographed Janelle and Andy's engagement session and wedding and am lucky enough to witness part of their baby's first days.

During their engagement session, Andy played guitar for Janelle and so we decided to recreate the scene with their newest addition. How cute is this family? Having a hockey player for a dad, we had to take some photos of little Kennedy on his hockey jersey. I love the milestone pucks they made, too. What a fun way to remember just how tiny she is!

Congratulations, Janelle and Andy!

No comments